That's right

On 29 Jul 2010, at 22:55, Miguel Burgaleta wrote:

Hello FSLers,

I am obtaining tmaps from an external statistical package (SurfStat) and trying to use FSL to convert them to uncorrected pmaps. I have found some clues through the archives but would like to make sure that this is correct. I am converting tstat -> zstat -> pmap by doing:

fslmaths tstat.nii  -mul 0 -add 1 grot.nii
ttoz grot.nii tstat.nii <dof>
fslmaths zstats.nii -ztop pmap.nii

Thanks in advance for your help,
Miguel

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve