Hi Christian,

I almost finished the group ICA, now got some problems. For some subjects whose brain motion were more than one voxel size, I need to remove some volumes for some data. Based on your suggestion, I used the res4d data in the stats file, but now I noticed that some components image after group ICA are very dark, including background brain image and its around area, which are very similar like the res4d data. I just finished registration part for the res4d data, I think maybe I need to remove the information around the brain image area, and then all the data will be same. Can you tell me how to remove the information around the brain image for the res4d data?

Thanks,
Hongyu