Dear all,

I have some basic questions regarding an older study of ours were we applied eddy current correction for our ex vivo mouse brain study. Then, we used a Spin-Echo sequence and I understand that the correction may be more applicable to EPI sequences. Does Spin-Echo DTI benefit from eddy current correction, or could it be even detrimental?

In addition, we didn't expect our sample to move. Within the eddy current routine there is also a rigid body coregistration applied, however this will only be applied when the sample has moved, is this right?

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Torsten