Georgios,
just to add to Matthew's answer:
the reason raw TFCE is not enough to reject an H0 is that it does not have a known/epxected (a piori) distribution, such as T or Z, so that you can take TFCE value and convert it into a P-value.
Therefore, for the inferene on a TFCE value, you need a permutation-based-generated H0, i.e., a nonparametric inference ...
In order to have the TFCE image, you can either use -R option in randomise command OR feed your T-stat image to fslmaths, which can convert it to a TFCE image given E, H and connectivity parameters .
Cheers