Hi,

I'm a new FSL user and I'm trying to perform a Vertex Analysis with FIRST.
I've segmented all the images, that are placed all in the same folder,
and I've concatenated the bvars files of the structure I'm examining
with the corresponding command. I've also created the design.mat file.
Now I'm trying to run the command:

 >first_utils --vertexAnalysis --usebvars -i BrStem_all.bvars -d
design.mat -o shape_analysis/BrStem_all --useReconNative --useRigidAlign -v

but it stops with the message "Abort trap".
I don't know exactly which could be the problem. It's not clear if it
can't read the files or if the design.mat file is not in the correct format.
The images are of 38 subjects, 20 controls and 18 subjects.

Could you please help me? What is the problem?

Thank you very much

Domenico Aquino

--
Eng. Domenico Aquino