Hi!

Could you help me with the 4D activation in POSSUM fMRI simulator?

I got following warning in node logs with every simulation I have tried:

Creating activation4D volume and timecourse vector...
4D activation mode
Testing if the values in the activation volumes are smaller than the T2*
values
vol= 0
WARNING: Perturbation in the T2* values bigger than the T2* values.

And after this all processes are terminating.

I have our own data in use so probably there is some error in my input
data; maybe in 4D activation T2* maps? What the error really means, are
the values in the maps too large?

--
Juha Pajula,
Research Assistant,