Hi Matt,

These commands are the right thing to do.
The reference volume should be the size and resolution
of your desired output.  Typically for unwarping an EPI
you'd take the same image as the reference, thus
keeping the FOV and resolution the same.

You need the shiftdir for the convertwarp call but you don't
need it in the fugue call if all you are doing is making a
shiftmap (which is a scalar image).

I would recommend using the fieldmap if you've already
made it.

All the best,
	Mark