Dear All

I enclose a link for our upcoming screenings and conference on Colonial
Film: Moving Images of the British Empire starting this Wednesday
evening at 5.00.p.m with free screenings of rare archive footage and
followed by a two day conference on Thursday and Friday with screenings
and presentations on the colonial film. The two day conference has a
small registration fee.

Do please join us and I would be grateful if you could pass on this
information to anyone you may think is interested. Registration is still
open, http://colonialfilmconference.wordpress.com/registration/

Thank-you and best wishes

Emma

Dr.Emma Sandon
Lecturer in Film and Media
Department of Media and Cultural Studies
School of Arts
Birkbeck College
University of London
26 Russell Square
London WC1B 5DQ
0044207 631 6642

*
*
Film-Philosophy
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**