Dear All
When Tom Jefferson initially raised the N1H1 story he was stonewalled and
the WHO was in denial till it was taken up by the BMJ.

The deaths in Sri Lanka after Pentavalent vaccine and the cover up by a WHO
expert group may interest this group. (They simply made up a new system of
classification  rather than say the vaccine was 'probably related' to 3
deaths). The letter below is published in ebmj and is accepted for
publication in the print journal (after shortening). Those interested may
use the link below:

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/340/jun29_4/c3508

The WHO is a powerful force for public health. It is sad to see the good
will and respect that the WHO enjoys being frittered away by these
associations with the vaccine industry and big pharma. How can this group
help? Presume that discussing these matters may help change things.

Sincerely
Jacob Puliyel

--
Jacob M. Puliyel MD MRCP MPhil