Hello,

Your should also try Harzing's Publish or Perish, which is an excellent programme for this type of citation analysis. It's free, easy to access, and will do some quite sophisticated citation metrics for you.

http://www.harzing.com/pop.htm

Vivien

---------
Dr. Vivien L. Hendry
Research Fellow
Institute for Effective Education
University of York
Heslington, York
YO10 5DD
Tel. +44 (0)1904 328163
Fax. +44 (0)1904 328156
www.york.ac.uk/iee

Fifth annual conference of Randomised Controlled Trials in the Social Sciences: Methodological Advances in Experimental Research – 20th, 21st and 22nd September 2010