Colleagues,

I write to invite your submissions.  I recently began as Editor of the BMJ Group journal Evidence-Based Medicine and have expanded the article types we will publish.

In addition to summaries and commentary on published literature (which are commissioned), we welcome unsolicited submissions—

Perspectives (on an EBM issue)

Methods papers (EBM-related methodologies)

Systematic reviews

Book reviews

EBM Primer (describing tools and concepts central or useful to EBM teaching or practice)

Details including author instructions appear at the journal website http://ebm.bmj.com

I look forward to meeting you (I will be at EBM2010 in London) and/or hearing from you.

Best,

Rich Saitz

Richard Saitz MD, MPH, FACP, FASAM

Editor, Evidence-based Medicine (EBM)

Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology

Associate Director, Office of Clinical Research

Director, Clinical Addiction Research and Education Unit

Director, BU CTSI Division of Clinical Research Resources

Section of General Internal Medicine

Boston University Schools of Medicine and Public Health

Boston Medical Center

801 Massachusetts Avenue, 2nd floor (Crosstown 2)

Boston, MA 02118-2335

617 414 6687 (Paula)

617 414 7744 (voicemail)

617 414 4676