From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: Vonville, Helena M <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Montori, Victor M., M.D.
Sent: Tue Jul 13 18:22:16 2010
Subject: RE: The new PubMed Clinical Queries Interface

Dear Helena
Thanks for that - very interesting. I am copying in Victor Montori for comments, but should also say that I select just one of his (several) filters* for my NCBI and deliberately used a narrower one (for quick rather than complete searches). However, catching the missing CDSR reviews is important, so I will modify my filter to the one you suggest.
Thanks
Paul Glasziou
* Optimal search strategies for retrieving systematic reviews from Medline: analytical survey.
Montori VM, Wilczynski NL, Morgan D, Haynes RB; Hedges Team. BMJ. 2005 Jan 8;330(7482):68. Epub 2004 Dec 24