From: James Ditai <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 8:12:19 AM
Subject: Re: Au Revoir

Dear Paul....

An amazing man!!!. You made EBM to Europe. You brought EBM to Africa, but we
need you in Africa. Instead of going back Home, we hope you find possible to
guide Africa in developing EBM to the level you have put it at  Oxford.

Many Thanks

James Ditai, MPH.
Joint Clinical Research Centre
P.o Box 10005, Kampala, Uganda