Dear Colleagues
Further to my earlier posting re ESOL/EFL ARCHIVE AVAILABLE
There  still remains  ( after a visit from 2 colleagues this morning) quite a collection of useful EFL/ESOL Coursebooks, books on theory, pedagogy,dictionaries.- available for anyone who can come to North London in the near future- and for small recompense.
Also, an extensive and thorough collection of books relating to TEACHING ENGLISH ACROSS THE CURRICULUM IN MULTILINGUAL SCHOOLS - ( former RSA Diploma)  including the Swan Report, books on Child Bilingualism, Assessment, Testing, Teaching Reading and Writing from Primary to Secondary, Anti-Racism, Multiculturalism.
A lot of useful stuff.
I would be glad to hand it over to anyone involved in this field- for a small recompense.

Please email in the first instance, suggesting times, days, when you are free to come.
I am on major bus routes- and quite near a public car park.

But you need to collect very soon.
Please forward this email to anyone you think may be interested.

Best wishes and thanks.

Norma Brewer
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]