I get confused by too many choices and by having too many things to look at. I have found participating in this list excellent because so much which is relevant comes my way, often with a helpful hint from James.

The other list I look at regularly is readwrite  which is a US list moderated by Daphne Greenberg. It covers lots of relevant topics but has strict rules on discussion threads which stop you being flooded with irrelevant stuff. I know others too belong to this list (eg Cheryl T).

It would be good a) to persuade more people to join this list and b) to look at the readwrite model and see if it can be adopted to allow continuation of debates. I am not sure however that joining yet another discussion group would be helpful. There are so many of these.

good wishes, Sarah Jacobs