Excellent work from learners and tutor. I have circulated it throughout Merseyside as an inspiration !
Thank you for sharing it and congratulations to the writers
Jan

Jan Luff

ESOL Citizenship Consultant

English Speaking Board (International) Ltd.

9 Hattersley Court

Burscough Rd

Ormskirk

L39 2AY

Website: www.esbuk.org

ESB_Logo_CMYK

Registered in England Company No.1269980 Registered as a charity No. 272565 Internet communications are not secure and therefore the English Speaking Board (Int) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

Although English Speaking Board operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the English Speaking Board.

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now. *********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]