Hi Bastian,

The problem is that the compile pre-processing in the UtFFT module is
not correctly set up.  At present it requires the fftw3 package
(development package) to be installed, but it should use the native DSAM
FFT code in this case.  I will have a look at this bug.

In the mean time this problem could be quickly resolved by installing
the fftw3 development package then re-doing "./configure".

Many regards,

...Lowel.