Apologies for cross-posting

*********************

Welcome to the latest ‘Criminology and criminal justice’ bulletin from The Policy Press.

Please find our latest titles on criminology and criminal justice below - I hope they will be of interest. All are currently available on our website - http://www.policypress.co.uk - with a special online discount of 20%.

Criminology and Criminal Justice Selection – July 2010

Multi-agency working in criminal justice: Control and care in contemporary correctional practice

Edited by Aaron Pycroft and Dennis Gough

A topical textbook for students of probation studies and criminal justice which is the first to cover key areas in multi-agency work for criminal justice practice.

July 2010 / £17.59 - List price: £21.99

http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847424532

Implementing restorative justice in children's residential care

Carol Hayden and Dennis Gough

With the growth in the use of restorative justice and restorative approaches, this book takes an in-depth look at their applicability in the environment of children's residential care homes.

July 2010 / £13.59 - List price: £16.99 / Researching Criminal Justice series

http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847426482

Also available in the Researching Criminal Justice series…

Multi-agency public protection arrangements and youth justice

Edited by Kerry Baker & Alex Sutherland

February 2009 / £11.99 - List price: £14.99 / http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847422156

Children and young people in custody: Managing the risk

Edited by Maggie Blyth, Chris Wright & Robert Newman

November 2008 / £11.99 - List price: £14.99 / http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847422613

Prevention and youth crime: Is early intervention working?

Edited by Maggie Blyth & Enver Solomon

November 2008 / £11.99 - List price: £14.99/ http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847422637

Tackling prison overcrowding: Build more prisons? Sentence fewer offenders?

Edited by Mike Hough, Rob Allen & Enver Solomon

October 2008 / £11.99 - List price: £14.99 / http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847421104

The Policy Press also publishes a number of highly prestigious journals, click on the links below to find out more information about each journal, how to access their content and sign up for a free trial.

Policy & Politics | Evidence & Policy | The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice (formerly Benefits) | Voluntary Sector Review

With best wishes,

Claire

Claire Sollars, Marketing Executive

The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House, Queen's Road, Bristol, BS8 1QU

t: +44 (0)117 331 4096

f: +44 (0)117 331 4093

w: www.policypress.co.uk

Journal article of the month

Following the proposed changes in the education system, read this topical article on school funding free online until the end of July:

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2008/00000036/00000002/art00003

Follow us on Twitter and visit our blog