In the light of on-going discussions concerning when 'the past' begins,
the speed of contemporary life and academic books as artefacts, it's
amusing to see that despite being a only week old, the paperback edition
already exists as 'second-hand' and 'used' elsewhere on the internet.

Of course, I recommend going through OUP and look forward to receiving my
just-ordered copy!

jd

--
PhD Candidate - Archaeology/Creative Arts
UWE School of Art, Media and Design