From: Complexity and chaos theories applied to primary medical and social care [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynn
Sent: 13 July 2010 10:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anybody out there?

Hi there,

I'm really interested in finding out more about professionalism and
leadership in the undergraduate medical curriculum in UK medical
schools- I work at Cardiff School of Medicine and have an interest in
professionalism and complexity.

Also, I used to work with Kieran (we researched and published
together)- a geeat loss to us all.

Regards
Lynn (Monrouxe, formerly Knight)