From: WebPA Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fiona Lamb
Sent: 18 July 2010 8:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Report of latest SIG meeting and new WebPA resource pack

Hi all

We had a productive SIG meeting at Aston (thank you to those contributed), you will find a report on the WebPA site.

http://www.webpa.ac.uk/?q=node/487

We are also pleased to let you know that the WebPA Resource Pack is now (mostly) available online.  The WebPA Resource Pack has been designed to support those considering the adoption of WebPA. It captures the various deliverables generated from the JISC funded project in a usable guide and also helps to inform the implementation and embedding of the tool within a department and, ultimately, across an institution. All the experience and guidance within the pack is based on lessons learnt by the adopters of the WebPA tool and the project team. The pack is designed in a way that you can easily point colleagues to relevant sections or give them the handouts at the end of the pack.

We only have a limited number of hard copies but you can download it from http://www.webpa.ac.uk/?q=node/495. Please bear with us as we finalise some of the links.

Regards

Fiona