On 07/24/2010 02:53 AM, Wayne Boucher wrote:
> And if it is a big file then I would recommend subsequently running
> pipe2azara (in the ccpnmr/bin directory) so that the file becomes blocked,
> otherwise it is pretty slow drawing the orthogonal dimensions.
>
> Wayne

alternatively nmrview files also have a blocked submatrix format and are
supported by analysis here's a shell script

makenv3d.com

#!/bin/csh

if ( $# == 1 ) then
     set name="data.nv"
else
     set name=$2
endif

xyz2pipe -in $1 -x      -verb           \
| pipe2xyz  -out $name -nv -ov >& /dev/null

used as

makenv3d.com dataft3/test%03d.ft3 my_file_name

regards
gary

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010, Olivier Serve wrote:
>

>> Hi Mark,
>> 	You should put all the .ft3 files into one big file. You can use something like : xyz2pipe -in ft/test%03d.ft -x>  test.ft to do that.
>> Hope it helps,
>> Olivier Serve
>>
>> Le 24 juil. 2010 à 09:37, Kelly, Mark a écrit :
>>

>>> This is probably a silly question - how do I import a 3d processed in nmrPipe. If I select the xxx001.ft3 plane I only get that one and if I select them all it wants to make 256 new experiments. Expt imports fine if I convert to spc. I'm no doubt missing something obvious...
>>>
>>> Thanks, Mark

Dr Gary Thompson                  [Homans Lab Research Coordinator]

Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: [log in to unmask]                   Fax  +44-113-3431935