I find the 22" sufficient if run at highest resolution 1680x1050. If you really need more space get a second one and run the machine in dual mode. I'm waiting for Apple to announce finally the new MacPro's to get one of them. It will be connected to a 24" Cinema Display and a 22" Zalman.

Jürgen
-
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894