Hi,
   My favourite is Phyre: http://www.sbg.bio.ic.ac.uk/~phyre/

A benefit of this is that it predicts your domains, makes sequence alignments with the similar proteins, and makes homology models which are sometimes good enough to start building with when you've phased the structure!
Another benefit is that the server runs "disopred", the disorder prediction server for you, and then aligns the output with the domain predictions. These domain predictions are then a good place to start when designing constructs...

Good luck,

Mark