  Hi Lijun,

once you solved and refined the structure, and you used for this the
anisotropy truncated data, please PDB deposit both: manipulated data
(the one you used for refinement the model), and the original dataset.
This is very important. One day the software will be able to handle
highly anisotropic datasets correctly, so you would not need to apply
some suspicious manipulations to it anymore.

Pavel.