Hi Sampath

That message should never appear during refinement; the popup is called
from the autoindexing code in iMosflm, and once that process is completed
successfully there is no way the code can call it - so there's obviously
something very odd happening. Indexing appears to have succeeded (i.e. you
have the choice of the orthorhombic cell), so there must be more to this
than meets the eye.

Which version of iMosflm are you using? Is it one in the CCP4 suite or one
that you have downloaded from the official Mosflm site?