There may be several reasons:

It looks strange. Something seems to be wrong in protocols
1) Check free R flags. I have seen in few cases wrong free R.
Generally number of reflections for free should be less than for work
reflections
2) Check TLS refinement. You may need to restart TLS refinement. At
this resolution I would try anisotropic refinement. If your output pdb
file has aniso card then it may be the resason. Refmac by default uses
isotropic refineemnt and removes all aniso cards. You can turn on
aniso refinement
3) Check hydrogens. Adding hydrogens in their riding position may make
difference
4) Check twin refinement
5) Anisotropic refinement

If above reasons are not applicable to your case then you can send the
data and I can check what is wrong.

regards
Garib