Dear Anja,

                  I'm not sure why you want the orientation of the
molecule in pymol, but working out the orientation of the crystal at
phi=0 is straightforward in imosflm.

Read the image, index it and go to Strategy". In the strategy pane it
gives the angles between the a,b,c axes of the crystal and the
laboratory X,Y,Z coordinate frame. X is along the X-ray beam, Z along
the rotation axis.

Andrew