  Hi Pranjal,

you can use POLYGON tool for this:

Crystallographic model quality at a glance.
L. Urzhumtseva, P. V. Afonine, P. D. Adams, A. Urzhumtsev
Acta Cryst. D65, 297-300 (2009)

Essentially, what it does is it compares your structure with all similar
structures in PDB and gives your the result as a colored picture. What
is "similar" - you define, but the default is good in most cases.

It is available as part of Comprehensive Validation module of PHENIX.

Pavel.