Hi folks

This should not be confused with the IUCr's Commission on
Crystallographic Computing Newsletters which have been produced at
least annually since 2003, and which are aimed at crystallographers
rather than only at structural biologists.

On 8 Jul 2010, at 21:33, Paul Adams wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
>  I am pleased to announce the publication of the first issue of the
> Computational Crystallography Newsletter:
>
> 	http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/
>
>   It features articles, meeting announcements and reports,
> information on research and other items of interest to
> crystallographers and users of crystallographic software. The target
> audience is structural biologists including both students and
> experts. Although this first issue has many Phenix and cctbx related
> articles we would like this to be a resource for the entire
> community and expect to see a broad range of topics covered in
> future issues. Anyone interested in publishing articles or other
> items in the newsletter is encouraged to contact the editor at any
> time. Submission of text by email using the word-processing
> templates available online is requested.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Paul
>
> --
> Paul Adams
> Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence
> Berkeley Lab
> Adjunct Professor, Department of Bioengineering, U.C. Berkeley
> Vice President for Technology, the Joint BioEnergy Institute
> Head, Berkeley Center for Structural Biology
>
> Building 64, Room 248
> Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
> http://cci.lbl.gov/paul
>
> Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
> 1 Cyclotron Road
> BLDG 64R0121
> Berkeley, CA 94720, USA.
>
> Executive Assistant: Marian Harris [ [log in to unmask] ]
> [ 1-510-486-6886 ]
> --

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre,
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QH