Dear all,
    I am seeing some bulk extra denisty  near my  protein molecule, in a 2.7
angstrom map.  The crystallization condition condition has a sulfated
polysaccharide.  If I want to perform a MR with this polysaccharide, in
presence of the refined protein model in the cell, which program should I
use?.    In the phaser, there are options only for proteins and nucleic
acids. Is there, any automated ligand identifying/fitting program that can
work at this resolution? All suggestions are wellcome.  Thanks in advance.

warm regards,
Murugan