I have the following books in French (+ 1 Spanish) to get rid of at
low prices. All are french-style paper bound.
Description of sub-standard copies is minimal: inquire if troubled.
Postage in UK £2 each.  Payment to me by PayPal or cheque. Please
confirm availability before paying and supply postal address.

Michel Butor, Histoire Extraordinaire.    £2.00

Valery Larbaud, Jaune Bleu Blanc.   Aged    £1.50

Valery Larbaud, A.O. Barnabooth, ses oevres complètes.  Aged.  £2.50

Valery Larbaud, Allen. Aged & grubby.  free.

Tzara, Grains et issues.  poche. Worn.   £2.50

Lorand Gaspar, Apprentissage.  (signed)   £4.00

Butor, La Modification.    Marked.   £2.00

Philippe Delaveau, Eucharis: poèmes.  (signed)  £3.00

Joseph Guglielmi, K ou le Dit du Passage.   £4.00

Edmond Jabès, Elya. £3.00

Edmond Jabès, El ou le Dernier Livre.   £3.00

Foucault, Ceci n'est pas une pipe.  £5.00

Jeanne Tsatos, Chonos. traduit par N. Coutouzis.  worn. £2.00

Dulce Maria Loynaz, Poemas Escogidos.  (hardback) £4.00