I don't run a press Alec but congratulate you on an excellent initiative, not only the specific idea but the spirit of mutuality it represents.

On 30 June 2010 22:21, Alec Newman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have created a page on Facebook called UNITED SMALL PRESS CO-OP.  This, in conjunction with Hary Godwin's webpage and the Openned Table, is intended to facilitate the dissemination of small-press titles, and promotional materials,  throughout the UK by other small-press editors in various regions.

If you run a small-press or magazine, and are interested, please submit an application to join the Facebook group, and you will be accepted and given admin status, so that you can use the page to email other members.

Kindest regards,

Alec Newman.

--
(David) "Dave no more" Joseph Bircumshaw
"Every old house was scaffolding once/And workmen whistling"