With apologies and with the correct links now in place. Thanks to those who followed up the original email and discovered the error.

The National Archives has been developing its website in recent months. Today, some major changes to the Information Management section of the website go live.

We have made further changes to the information management section of www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk>. These changes are based on research with our customers.
Much of the same information is still on the website, but we've organized it differently.

 *   Our services<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/our-services.htm> covers the services we offer to all information management professionals, as well as our role in licensing the re-use of official information.
 *   Our projects and work<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/projects-and-work.htm> looks at what we do behind the scenes to preserve information for the future. You can also see the status of current projects.
 *   Key policies and initiatives<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/policies-and-initiatives.htm> is about our policy responsibilities in the areas of information management and the re-use of public sector information.
 *   Training<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/training.htm> has information on our short training courses in records and information management, and other training opportunities.
If you're looking for a guidance or standards document, remember you can browse by keyword in the guidance and standards<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/guidance/a.htm> section.

We'd like to know what you think about the new-look pages. Please email your comments to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

National Archives Disclaimer

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The National Archives. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message
or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.