Dear all;

Greetings from Rwanda!

I want to perform an Analysis of Variance test (ANOVA). The test for normality
has shown sginficant departure from  normality. The log transformation of the
response does not address the isssue.
I would like to know (1) what can I do so that ANOVA is applicable? (2) what can
be the interpretation of result since it seems that just reporting, say: "the
log of he response  is significantly different from the explanatory variable
level to another level" is not clear enough to most of the audience  who is
interested in the effect of explanatory variables' levels on the dependent
variable?

Thank you in advance for your suppport.

Antoine Ruzindana NYIRIGIRA
Institut des Sciences Agronomiques du Rwanda (ISAR)
Biometric Studies Unit
Rubona Research Station
Planning Officer
ISAR Head Quarters