Francis and all,

If anyone wants the article by Jacqueline on Margart, I have it in a pdf.  Please email me off list.  [log in to unmask].  I also have the booklet cited below.

A Coven of Scholars: Margaret Murray and her Working Methods" by Caroline Oates and Juliette Wood, FLS Books Archive Series 1, pub 1998 by The Folklore Society, University College London, Gower St., London WC1E 6BT. ISBN 0 903515 16 4

Very interesting!  Plus have an article by Ronal Hutton on Murray, available as an attachment.

Fair use copying for personal research not for sale/profit rules apply!

BB Lynne, the lurker in the shadows

All we are saying is give peace a chance. ~ John Lennon
Make Love Not War! Conserve Water, Shower with a Friend!