I'm hoping someone on this list can help me get my hands on a photocopy or scan of a text that I need for my dissertation.
Here's the listing from WorldCat:

The beast of Revelations comments on The god-eater

Author: Aleister Crowley
Publisher: [S.l. : s.n., 1970?]
Edition/Format: Book : English

Pennsylvania State University Libraries

UNIVERSITY PARK, PA 16802 United States

California State University, San Bernardino
John M. Pfau Library

SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92407 United States

University of California, Riverside
UCR

RIVERSIDE, CA 92521 United States

State Library of Queensland

Brisbane, QL 4101 Australia

The commentary I need is also located in:

The god-eater : a tragedy of satire

Author: Aleister Crowley
Publisher: [S.l.: s.n., 19--]
Edition/Format: Book

Toronto Public Library

TORONTO, ON M4W 2G8 Canada

University of South Carolina

COLUMBIA, SC 29208 United States

Wake Forest University - ZSR Library

Winston-Salem, NC 27106 United States

Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center (HRC); University of Texas at Austin
University of Texas Libraries

AUSTIN, TX 78713 United States

University of Michigan

Ann Arbor, MI 48109 United States

SUNY at Buffalo
University at Buffalo

BUFFALO, NY 14260 United States

The Interlibrary Loan (Illiad) office at my university tells me they have exhausted their resources and cannot procure a copy for me. Does anyone on this list work or live near one of the above libraries? Or do you happen to have a copy in your personal library? I'd be happy to pay for any photocopying  and postage expenses (the section I need has fewer than 50 pages), or, even better, accept a scan of the text via email.

Any suggestions to help track down this text are most welcome!

-Amy Clanton

Ph.D. Candidate

University of South Florida Department of English