Dear colleagues,

I havenīt present myself properly, yet. I am a philosopher, doing my PhD at the moment in epistemology, and I have been studying and practicing esoteric disciplines for long years. I didnīt expect both areas could have any in common, but this list and the societies which are arising around the world gives me hope to the possibility of a new era for Esotericism and Academy.
I am doing some research in the elements of the Western Tradition. Although there is some information about them in Astrology, I would like to know if there is any academic or magical research about this subject. I have only found something in Wicca, but not in High Magic, with the exception of some stories about the beings from the elemental world.

Thank you very much.

Ana G.