Daivd,

Again thank you!  Also Mea Culpa to the list in general!

Last question of today at least!  By the by, I am saving your response for future reference when doing research!

Is it permisable to post a web link where one may purchase and/or download an article from the publisher/author with their permissions?

Whew! Lynne

All we are saying is give peace a chance. ~ John Lennon
Make Love Not War! Conserve Water, Shower with a Friend!