Hi, David ~

Besides Joscelyn Godwin's work, you might find
Brougher & Zilczer's *Visual Music* useful.

I also recommend Igliori's *American Magus*,
with regard to the work of Harry Everett Smith.

Paola gave me permission to put up my interview :

http://tinyurl.com/wb9yj

And there are also some schematics for a color organ
designed by Charles Henry Allan Bennett in the Crowley
collection kept at the Harry Ransom Center in Austin,
Texas.

Sadly, my copy is still packed away. But we're hoping
to have all of the books up in the Harry Everett Smith
Memorial Library some time in the Spring of 2011.

Cors in Manu Domine,

~ Khem Caigan

"Heat and Moisture are Active to Generation;
Cold and Dryness are Passive, in and to each Thing;
Fire and Air, Active by Elementation;
Water and Earth, Passive to Generation."

*Of the Division of Chaos*
-Dr. Simon Forman