C-SAP (The HEA Subject Centre for Sociology, Anthropology and Politics) is looking for case studies of teaching practice in Criminology.

Do you have an example of a teaching exercise/innovative practice that you could write-up into a case study? Case studies provide examples of practice, impact with students and development with students are a good way to disseminate your practice and inform colleagues and policy makers.

If you have an idea for a case study please contact me and I'll send you a copy of the template proforma for this which is easy to complete ( [log in to unmask] ). All case studies will be reviewed by the C-SAP Criminology SIG group and those used on the website will be awarded a piece of equipment such as a flipcam or digital voice recorder for use in your teaching.

Deadline for submission of cases - 1st September 2010

Future messages regarding C-SAP will be made through the JISCMail list HEA-CRIM

Please visit the site to request access: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/HEA-CRIM

http://www.c-sap.bham.ac.uk/sigs/criminology