Which is why I said "make available" rather than "post it" or "email
me" :)

And he has done just that .... will go have a look ....

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 18:42 -0700, James Holton wrote:

> The original poster just told me that the map file is 2.6 GB.  Please
> don't encourage him to attach it to a ccp4bb email!
>
> -James Holton
> MAD Scientist
>

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:58 PM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>         Actually, zero spacegroup should be tolerated by the CCP4
>         library now.
>
>         We were recently alerted to another problem, caused by
>         non-zero origin in the EM map header. But I think this is
>         different to the problem of the original poster.
>
>         It's probably fair to say we haven't tested enough against
>         real EM maps, and perhaps we should.
>
>         Perhaps the original poster could make their problem maps
>         available??
>
>         Cheers
>         Martyn

*               Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.   *
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: [log in to unmask]            *
*   Fax: +44 1925 603634    Skype name: martyn.winn                   *
*             URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/                      *