This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Dear All,

The attached medal has been brought to our Museum as an enquiry, and I wondered if anyone might be able to provide any information about it?

We think it's made of gold, hollow, 35mm in diameter, with a neck chain, and there are no maker's marks.  My email address is [log in to unmask]

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Lisa.

Lisa Burton

Registrar

Guernsey Museums & Galleries

) DDI       +44 (0) 1481 706961

7 FAX      +44 (0) 1481 728671

¹ E-mail  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Visit our website at  www.museums.gov.gg

Guernsey Museum & Art Gallery, Candie Gardens, St. Peter Port, GY1 1UG

This e-mail (including attachments) may contain sensitive and/or privileged information.  If received in error, its use by you is not authorised and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately.  E-mails may be subject to error, interference and virus and no liability is accepted for loss or damage however it arises and whether direct or indirect. Service of legal proceedings by e-mail may not be accepted.

E-mails may be monitored for compliance purposes. All documents are subject to copyright.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST