This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

My question is a fairly quick one, I just wondered if any other Museums
experienced a real drop in relative humidity during mid-April?  Ours is
usually in the 50% zone, but during this period it dropped to just 14% .
We were wondering if this could be something to do with the volcanic ash
in the air?  We are at a bit of a loss.  It's gone back down to normal
now.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Abbi Bradford
Museum Support Officer (Collections)

Tunbridge Wells Museum & Art Gallery
Civic Centre
Mount Pleasant
Royal Tunbridge Wells
TN1 1JN

Tel: 01892 554171

www.tunbridgewellsmuseum.org <http://www.tunbridgewellsmuseum.org/>

Help us to improve our service to you by completing our online Customer
Satisfaction Survey -  http://www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk/feedback

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Tunbridge Wells Borough Council. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
IT Help Desk on telephone +44 (0)1892 526121 extension 3118 or e-mail to

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST