Hi Canan,
sure, there are some. At least, I know one. In 2006, I contributed to
the documentary  movie "Et l'homme inventa l'animal ", made of two parts
of 52' each. The company  bankrupted short after (a consequence of this
movie?!), but another company purchased the movie. I don't know its
name. But I know that it has been translated into several languages,
including English (title "And man invented animal"). You can track it on
the web under this title.
Best

--
Jean-Denis VIGNE
Dr HDR, Directeur de Recherche au CNRS

Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle - CNRS (InEE)
Département Ecologie et Gestion de la Biodiversité
CP 56, 55 rue Buffon, F-75005 Paris
tél.: 33 (0)1 40 79 33 10
fax: 33 (0)1 40 79 33 14