From: Martin Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Building Materials and Holy Wells
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 9 June, 2010, 9:45

Very laudable, but I had thought this was already being done by EH - for quite some time?

Who is Dr Gill Chitty? where is she (he) head of conservation - no Institution/body is mentioned other than EH.
Tarnia has only an anonymous email.

I would be very wary of this and would not want my colleagues hard won data to go - who knows where?

Cautiously -
Martin Snow