Hey all,
hope this doesn't come across as self-promotion, but I know a number of you expressed an interest in attending our workshop on content strategy in June (http://headscape.co.uk/workshops/)  and I wanted to let you know we only have two places left!

The workshop which takes place over 2 days (accommodation and food included) covers...
We keep the workshop small (only 12 people) so we can cover your specific issues in a lot of depth and do it over two days so we have time to talk throughout the evening (as well as stay in a posh hotel and eat nice grub!).

Anyway, to grab one of those last two places visit...

http://headscape.co.uk/workshops/

OK I admit it, this was a blatant advert. I will get my coat :(

Thanks,
Paul
- - - - -
Paul Boag [ Co-Founder ]