Hi John,

this is just brill - and so well timed too. We certainly will give it a go on our Moodle test rig.
I guess at this early stage not many people have tested it but is it more than a 'pre-release' at the moment?

There are a couple of additional questions:
How are the student groups integrated between WebPA and Moodle
I guess that under the 'Common Module Setting'  in Moodle and the 'Group Mode' and 'Grouping' options one can set up student groups from within Moodle courses which then also appear in WebPA - am I correct?

Second when you say logging from Moodle into WebPA is seamless you mean via Single-sign on?

Kind rgds.,

Henry