Hi,

As I understand it student accounts and groups in WebPA need to be created manually although there is some reference to linking it with student record systems such as SITS.

Ideally one would like to integrate WebPA with a VLE and I've found some messages on WEBPA JISCmail from last year relating to this but they are kept pretty vague.

Does anybody know whether:
(i) they are aware of any progress made in the last 12 months on this?
(ii) any work has been made on a Moodle API for WebPA or would like to possibly collaborate in implementing one?

Rgds.,

Henry