Colleagues

I am very relieved to report that the Crafts Study Centre will receive an allocation of £70,000 in 2010-11(a 10% cut) with I assume the standard clause that 'the proposed relative funding allocations will provide a basis for funding over the next five years subject to the outcome of the next spending review and the funding provided by government'.

I will be very interested to learn about the overall picture

Simon

Professor Simon Olding
Director
Crafts Study Centre

University for the Creative Arts
Falkner Road
Farnham
Surrey
GU9 7DS

T:  01252 892953 (direct line)
W: www.csc.ucreative.ac.uk

Current exhibitions at the Crafts Study Centre

David Colwell: making chairs
29 June to 11 September 2010

Bernard Leach: graphic artist
until 18 December 2010

One of Europe's leading arts and design institutions the University for the Creative Arts builds on a proud tradition of creative arts education spanning 150 years. Our campuses at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester are home to more than 600 students from 76 countries studying courses in fashion, graphics, design, media, fine art and architecture.